After achieving the whitening results you have wanted by using a White Glo whitening system or visiting a dentist for a teeth whitening treatment, it is important to protect and maintain your new white smile for as long as possible. Stains will start to accumulate on your tooth enamel right after the treatment, usually from the intake of coloured substance in your diet such as foods (some fruits and vegetables, chocolate, ice cream, curries and soup), drinks (coffee, tea, red wine, softdrinks) and smoking.
Here are some tips to help maintain your pearly whites:
- Maintain your new white teeth with White Glo whitening toothpaste.
- Brush (or at least rinse with water) after consuming stain causing food or drinks.
- Using a straw to consume stain-causing beverages helps the liquid bypasses the teeth.
- You may need a follow up whitening treatment such as the White Glo Express Whitening System. When this is necessary depends on your diet.
- Adopt a good oral care regime and regular visits to your dentist.